Redmine plugins installation on Windows
First of all you need to download package with redmine from bitnami's portal.
- Then open the folder where package was downloaded and click on it twice.
- Installation process will be started.
- Wait till installation will be finished.
- Download plugins and unpack them into
- Open an explorer and go to the folder where redmine is now installed. Find the script
use_redmine.batand run it with double click. New window with command line will be opened.
- It that new window enter the next commands
cd apps\redmine\htdocs bundle install --without development test --no-deployment bundle exec rake redmine:plugins RAILS_ENV=production
- Restart bitnami application.