Terms & Conditions
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions. Your purchase or use of our products indicate that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- RedmineUP grants you a non-exclusive, limited license to use the products you acquire through our website in agreement with these Terms and Conditions (the "License") issued by our company.
- All our extensions are released under the GPL v2 license. For more information please read our License page.
- You may make any changes to the code. However, please take into consideration that we do not support extensions with modified code.
- Our code is not encrypted. You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. However, you are not allowed to change or remove the copyright information.
- You cannot sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from RedmineUP
- You cannot claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All the products are property of RedmineUP
- Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- Upgrades are free for one year from the date of purchase. Our products are always designed for the latest stable version of Redmine, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of Redmine. You may contact us through e-mail or our support system widget with any issues related to software versions and updates.
- Once you make the payment, you will be able to download the product from the "License Manager". To this, please follow download instructions.
- We do not give warranty or guarantee for our products in any manner. We cannot guarantee that they will function with all third party components, as there is currently no certification process for such components.
- RedmineUP reserves the right to change or modify these terms without prior notice.