|Redmine||3.4 - 2.1|
|Devices||Desktop, Laptop, Mobile, Tablet|
|Displays||Non-Retina, Retina, 4K|
|OS||Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS, Androin, Windows mobile|
|Browsers||Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox|
Over 50 000 companies from 100 countries use RedmineUP plugins, themes and services
- Download the theme
- Unzip it into
../public/themes/. This would result in a directory-path to application.css like:
- You now may need to restart Redmine so that it shows the newly installed theme in the list of available themes.
- Go to "Administration -> Settings" -> "Display" and select your newly created theme in the "Theme" drop-down list. Save your settings.
- Redmine should now be displayed using the selected theme.
Try our products in the cloud
Manage projects, helpdesk, CRM, invoices in one tool. Start 15-day FREE trial. No card required.
Last update (Jul 25, 2017, Version: 2.0.0)
- Supported Redmine versions: 3.4 - 1.0
- Redmine 3.4 fixes
- New styles for checkbox and radio inputs
- Multiple select2 styles
- Margin fixes for inputs
- Select2 styles for new CRM
- Date field styles
- Glyphs for moving arrows on the main menu
- New object "+" button support
- Tabs buttons styles
- Gravatar fixes for Redmine 3.3
- Responsive colors