Redmine plugins installation on Windows
First, you need to download package with Redmine from bitnami's portal.
- Then open the folder where package was downloaded, and click on it twice.
- The installation process will begin.
- Wait until installation is finished.
- Download plugins and unpack them into
- Open an explorer and go to the folder where Redmine is now installed. Find the script
use_redmine.batand run it with double click. A new window with a command line will be opened.
- Enter the next commands in that new window.
cd apps\redmine\htdocs bundle install --without development test --no-deployment bundle exec rake redmine:plugins RAILS_ENV=production
- Restart the bitnami application.