A new, open and responsive Redmine and RedmineUP plugins theme with popular flat style and fresh form elements design.Free Download
Circle theme is compatible with the latest Redmine v2.x-3.x. It is tested in and supported by major modern browsers like Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Firefox.
- Download the theme
- Unzip it into
../public/themes/. This would result in a directory-path to application.css like:
- You now may need to restart Redmine so that it shows the newly installed theme in the list of available themes.
- Go to "Administration -> Settings" -> "Display" and select your newly created theme in the "Theme" drop-down list. Save your settings.
- Redmine should now be displayed using the selected theme.
Sign up for RedmineUP Cloud test today
Start your 15-day free trial. No strings attached. No credit card required.
v2.0.2 - 13 October 2015¶
- Disable relative content for Agile board assignee movements
v2.0.1 - 6 October 2015¶
- Z-index fixes
v2.0.0 - 22 September 2015¶
- Hide sidebar button (no need Hide Sidebar plugin anymore)
- Add hidden project menu items to the dropdown menu
- Add hidden top menu items to the dropdown menu
- Responsive styles
v1.0.2 - 9 April 2014¶
- Disabled context menu fixes
- New date picker styles
- Padding for done ration progress
v1.0.1 - 19 January 2014¶
- Issues list priorities colors
- Table cells padding
- Table row select and hover styles
- iOS buttons support
- Context menu styles
- Issue tip styles
v1.0.0 - 17 January 2014¶
- Initial release
- Styles for selects and inputs
- Styles for buttons
- Styles for RedmineCRM plugins (CRM, Invoices, Helpdesk, Finance, Products, People)
- Styles for Modal windows and Date pickers
- Retina display support (thumbnails, contacts avatars, logo)