|Redmine||4.0 - 2.6|
|Devices||Desktop, Laptop, Mobile, Tablet|
|Displays||Non-Retina, Retina, 4K|
|OS||Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS, Androin, Windows mobile|
|Browsers||Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox|
— Marius Balteanu, CIO
Zitec benefits greatly from your products, and they turned our Redmine into more than an issue-tracking system. We appreciate the way the support team handles our questions every time we’ve contacted them. You do a great job. The Zitec team confirms that
- Download the theme
- Unzip it into
../public/themes/. This would result in a directory-path to application.css like:
- You now may need to restart Redmine so that it shows the newly installed theme in the list of available themes.
- Go to Administration -> Settings -> Display and select your newly created theme in the "Theme" drop-down list. Save your settings.
- Redmine should now be displayed using the selected theme.
Try our products in the cloud
Manage projects, helpdesk, CRM, invoices in one tool. Start 15-day FREE trial. No card required.
Last update (Aug 25, 2017, Version: 2.1.3)
- Supported Redmine versions: 3.4 - 1.0
- Redmine 3.4 fixes
- New styles for checkbox and radio inputs