Extending Redmine with Helpdesk plugin you receive a ticket system with automation. In a free webinar, we show you how it works and looks from perspective of a client, support agent and a manager. .
If your team wants a personal webinar, drop us a line at email@example.com. We're sharing a recording for this webinar below.
The scenario that was covered:From client's perspective:
- Sending a request from email and widget
- Viewing ticket via a safe public link
- Adding/Forwarding email correspondence and attachments to an existing ticket
- Collaborating to solve issues
- Updating tickets via email and Redmine
- Using automation: smart workflows to auto-assign issues, macros, reply templates, request from email and widget
- Gain visibility on current tasks
- Tracking team's performance
- Using Reports to see workload and resources spent on clients/products/services
- Settings and configurations
- Request types configuration
Smarter work: We'll also show how to add and use knowledge bases, use drag& drop task board, charts, and reports, send a report on billables (hours, quote) and report to management.