Extending Redmine with Helpdesk plugin you receive a ticket system with automation. In a free webinar, we show you how it works and looks from perspective of a client, support agent and a manager. .
We'd have two sessions to let people from any country attend it. If your team wants a personal webinar, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be sharing a recording for this webinar later, but if you want to be the first to see it, register today as well.
Date: Thursday, 24.01.2019
Session I: 9:30 AM CET (GMT +1)
Session II: 5:00 PM CET / 8 AM PST / 10 AM CST / 11 EST
Time: Webinar 45 min + Q&A 15 min
The scenario that we will cover:From client's perspective:
- Sending a request from email and widget
- Viewing ticket via a safe public link
- Adding/Forwarding email correspondence and attachments to an existing ticket
- Collaborating to solve issues
- Updating tickets via email and Redmine
- Using automation: smart workflows to auto-assign issues, macros, reply templates, request from email and widget
- Gain visibility on current tasks
- Tracking team's performance
- Using Reports to see workload and resources spent on clients/products/services
- Settings and configurations
- Request types configuration
Smarter work: We'll also show how to add and use knowledge bases, use drag& drop task board, charts, and reports, send a report on billables (hours, quote) and report to management.
Your Host: Greg Lewsza, CMO of RedmineUP
See you at the webinar!