|Redmine||5.0 - 3.0|
|Devices||Desktop, Laptop, Mobile, Tablet|
|Displays||Non-Retina, Retina, 4K|
|OS||Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS, Androin, Windows mobile|
|Browsers||Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox|
Over 120 000 companies from 120 countries use RedmineUP plugins, themes and services
- Download the theme
- Unzip it into
../public/themes/. This would result in a directory-path to application.css like:
- You now may need to restart Redmine so that it shows the newly installed theme in the list of available themes.
- Go to "Administration -> Settings" -> "Display" and select your newly created theme in the "Theme" drop-down list. Save your settings.
- Redmine should now be displayed using the selected theme.
— PETER GAARDE, HEAD OF SD, RSP SYSTEMS
RedmineUP Cloud works very swift, like a fox in the woods. The performance is good, and the system responds to actions quickly
Last update (Dec 08, 2022, Version: 4.0.0)
- Supported Redmine versions: 5.2 - 1.0
- Redmine 5 support
- New action buttons style new
- Badge position fixes
- Checkbox group styles